Saturday, April 29, 2006

$20 gone in 32 hands

$20 gone in 32 hands? That'll happen, when the hands include the following:

HandPosition$ to see flopResult
6♦5♦7th of 10$0.50 to make pot $2.25Missed flop in $3 pot, folded to bet
4♦3♦6th of 10$0.50 to make pot $2.25Hit middle pair 9♠2♠4♣, checked, called one $0.50 bet, folded to $1 bet when K♥ came on turn
6♦5♦7th of 9$0.50 to make pot $2.25Hit middle pair 8♥6♥4♣, called $0.50 in $3.50 pot Hit open end straight draw on 3♥ turn, called BB’s $1, button raises $, BB folds, I call, pot is $11 Missed when 9♥ on river, checked, called $1 to try to win $11.
3♥2♥SB$0.25 SB, plus $0.25 to make pot $2Missed flop, folded to 2 bets
2♠2♦5th of 8Call $0.50, all fold, except SB, who raises, I call, $2.50 potMissed flop (Q♦9♣8♥), SB bets $0.50, I raise to represent strength, SB calls Turn is A♣, SB checks, I bet $1, SB checkraises to $2, I fold.
8♦7♦5th of 10Called $0.50, called $0.50 raise to make pot $4.75Missed flop, checked, folded to bet
A♦3♦BB$0.50 BB, plus called $0.50 raise to make pot $3.50Missed flop (K♦Q♥2♣), folded to $1 raise.
K♣K♦6th of 10Slowplay: called $0.50, called $0.50 raise to keep 2 players in.Scary flop of A♥J♥4♦. SB best $0.50, I raise to get info, other two players call. Turn is A♠, SB checks, I bet, last player raises, I call. Pot is $10.50. Bet $1 on T♠ river, player raises, I call my last $1 all-in. Lost to A♣9♥.

Edit: added a lot more detail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What'd it cost you to get to the flop with the lower suited connectors?

travisl said...

No more than one bet. I've added detail. Maybe I'm playing suited connectors too much?