Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Quick poker notes

In no particular order:

  • Darthslumlord called the other day. Happy Days has $3/$6 poker tables again.
  • I spent the end of my gambling bankroll, with the exception of my lucky $5 CDN bill, on the Port Townsend/Port Angeles Cache Machine, so my poker's been limited.
  • I have, however, been playing on NoblePoker.com. I played a 500 player $200 freeroll a couple of weeks ago, finishing 19th, and getting $2 as a result. I haven't played a lot, but I've slowly built that $2 into $3.80 at the 2¢/4¢ tables, and plan on grinding at that level until my bankroll gets to $10, at which point I'll play some $1 tournaments.
  • In my last live game, I got really lucky on the last hand of the night, having gotten Q2o on the big blind, and seeing a 2-2-K flop, a rag turn, and a Q on the river. Sucked in some good size money from two others with Kx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should play this weekend. I'm jonsing.

Anonymous said...

Ask nicely, and I'll come play, too.