- Have your two year old farm for you in WoW.
- Play more sports games, and games with frequent save points
- Spend lots of time in character design, like costumes in the new Band game that I can't remember the name of), or car painting in racing games
- Buy your wife a DS and PuzzleQuest and see her three months later
- In order to improve your family and your relationship withthem, spend more wime with them, and improve another family by outsourcing your farming to a chinese family.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Notes from "Finding Time for Gaming"
Notes from the old peoples' "Finding Time for Gaming" panel, some serious, most tongue-in-cheek: