Monday, June 28, 2004

Log by travisl for Beaver Creek Canyon (Traditional Cache)

Log by travisl for Beaver Creek Canyon (Traditional Cache):

travisl found Beaver Creek Canyon (Traditional Cache)

The sun was just coming up when we headed down to get this one on the PCM. After looking for about 10 minutes in the wrong spot, Pepper, who I knew was going to kill me when she saw the switchbacks in the trail, found it. I stickered the logbook and high tailed it out of there before she had the chance to take me out.

As I drove off, I waved to the lady in her fluffy white bathrobe who was standing in the driveway opposite the trailhead. She didn't look amused, but if I remember right, the park hours were dawn to dusk, and although the backlight on the Etrex was a necessity, it was clearly dawn.

No comments: