Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So long, and thanks for all the caches

I should have done this several months ago, but this morning I finally cancelled my Geocaching.com membership. I haven't gone out caching much since last summer, and my desire to hunt for film canisters in the woods really isn't there any more. When I was in Orange County in January and February, there was a series of caches just a few blocks from my training classroom, but I didn't bother to discover they existed until I was there for a few days, and I never did bother to go hunting for them.

If my interest peaks again in the future I can always re-sign up, but I won't have "charter member" status ever again. Kinda sad. :-(

(Sigh: see? I'm not even interested enough to go chase down links to drop into the first paragraph.)

No comments: