Friday, July 02, 2004

Log by travisl for An Oak Grove RV Park II (Traditional Cache)

Log by travisl for An Oak Grove RV Park II (Traditional Cache):

travisl found An Oak Grove RV Park II (Traditional Cache)

Wow. I'd been downplaying this stop, because I figured this might be a couple of carrot sticks, maybe a cooler of water, and some dry bread.

Wow. PB&J sandwiches (my favorite, although I don't have it nearly enough), cookies, veggies, candy, napkins, and a CapriSun. I haven't had a CapriSun in ages, and made a fool of myself by jabbing the straw all the way through the bag, instead of down into the bag. Of course, the four kids sitting around me knew exactly how to extract the liquid refreshment.

One advantage to this mangling of the pouch -- the bag doesn't turn into a bellows.

Oh, and the cache was right there, too, so I tossed my sticker in the log book.

Thanks SO much, for this way-greater-than-expected lunch stop.

No comments: