Tuesday, July 20, 2004

No-find log by travisl for Where is George after all? (Traditional Cache)

Log by travisl for Where is George after all? (Traditional Cache):

travisl couldn't find Where is George after all? (Traditional Cache)

No luck here today; add me to the stack of purple frownies. After looking for about 20 minutes, I decided that it probably used to be in the first hidey-hole I looked in, and, having brought a 3-inch-long IKEA pencil to leave in the cache as per Geo Pirate's request, left it in the hiding spot intead. There was also a snail shell in the spot with the pencil.

Interestingly, the coordinates at the top of the page are what my GPS read when I was at the (speculative) cache site for a while; The Jester's coordinates were the ones my GPS pointed to as I approached the cache area. I think there may be some signal reflection going on in there. I'll watch this one to see if anyone else (including the cache owner) is able to find it.

No comments: