Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Log by travisl for Mardi Gras (Traditional Cache)

Log by travisl for Mardi Gras (Traditional Cache):

travisl found Mardi Gras (Traditional Cache)

I'm not sure what kind of 2WD vehicle you think could make it to this cache, but the old GeoSaturn sure couldn't. I parked at the ''Keep our forests green'' sign (you wacky Nevadans -- whose sense of humor prompted them to post this in a desert with no green, just various shades of tan?), and hoofed my way in.

This marked the third cache that I didn't see a rattlesnake at. Aren't you supposed to have them guarding every cache? I'm so disappointed.

Dropped off the Psyduck travel bug that I brought from home in Tacoma. Didn't take anything out of the moldy but dry cache.

Amazing views from up here -- I can see my hotel!

No comments: