Monday, May 10, 2004

Log by travisl for Portland Cache Machine (Event Cache)

Log by travisl for Portland Cache Machine (Event Cache):

travisl posted a note for Portland Cache Machine (Event Cache)

I'm planning to create and post the first draft on Sunday night. It'll have detailed turn-by-turn maps and instructions, and will contain a list of the caches in the driving directions as they come up.

I post the first few drafts for feedback (such as ''this cache is in a sensitive natural area that large groups shouldn't stomp'' or ''this is the wrong way down a one way road'' or ''this cache will take more than 15 minutes to get''). I wouldn't recommend using any draft other than the one I mark as 'final' for planning, navigation, creating a list of waypoints, or anything else. I'll post the final draft sometime around June 19.

No comments: