So this afternoon, I get the following array of offers in my mailbox:
- 50% on $500 or more, no max, non-sticky
- 80% on $25 or more, max 15x cashout, 75% sticky (?)
- 100% on $1000 or more, no max, no WR, non sticky (!!!)
- 200% on $50 or more, max 10x cashout, sticky
- 275% on $25 or more, max 10x cashout, sticky
- 350% on $25 or more, max 10x cashout, sticky
- 350% on $100 or more, plus 10% on all deposits since June 1, max 10x cashout, sticky
- plus a few others not worth mentioning (e.g., slots only).
That third offer in the list, 100% with no WR? it seems like a good deal, but I'm sure that if I were to drop $2000 in there and then try to instantly take out $4000, they'd refuse it, arguing "bonus abuse".
I'll probably drop another $100 on the 200% bonus tonight.